LHAG Partner Recognised as Indirect Tax Leader
The eighth edition of Indirect Tax Leaders: The Comprehensive Guide to the World’s Leading Indirect Tax Advisers, in association with the International Tax Review, identifies leading individuals working in indirect tax around the world, as selected by their fellow tax professionals.
Led by senior partner Datuk D P Naban, the firm’s tax lawyers make a formidable team and have successfully represented many taxpayers in various indirect tax matters, such as:
- Valuation of imported jeans for customs duty
- Classification of canned coffee for sales tax
- Non-application of the open market value for sales tax
- Sales tax exemption claimed by the wrong entity in the group
- Imposition of interest on the Royal Malaysian Customs Department for delaying sales tax refunds
- Obtaining sales tax refunds during the GST era.
For enquiries on Customs, GST and SST matters, please contact Saravana at firstname.lastname@example.org
23 July 2019