Personal Data Protection Policy for LHAG’s Website
This website is brought to you by Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill (“LHAG”). We ask that you read this Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) carefully as it contains important information about how we will process and use the personal data provided by you through this website. Please note that this policy only applies to personal data processed in respect of commercial transactions. For the purposes of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), LHAG is the “data user” (ie. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of personal data provided by you).
- Primarily, our website is informational in nature. We do not collect any personal data or personally identifiable information when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- We may collect information that personally identifies you if you choose to submit your personal data for the various purposes made available on our website. The processing of your personal data will be done in accordance with all applicable laws.
- LHAG does not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose the personal data in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any government or law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes, or if required by law.
- If you would like to make any inquiries or complaints or request to access or correct your personal data, please contact our Compliance Officer at email@example.com or at 03-21705854. Any request to access or correct personal data may be subject to a fee and will be bound by data protection laws in Malaysia.
- We may review and update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law, changes in our business practices, procedures and structure, and the community’s changing privacy expectations.
- You should check this policy occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version which will apply each time you access this website.
- While it is not generally feasible to notify you of the changes to this policy, the latest version of this policy will be available on this page on our website. You may also contact our Compliance Officer to obtain the latest version of the policy at any time.
- If you wish to apply for a position in LHAG, please submit your particulars to our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employment applications to LHAG must be submitted through the manner stated above. We do not accept resumes or employment applications in any other manner, unless otherwise specified.